For Students & Parents
The coronavirus pandemic, campus closures, and conflicting interpretations of data, policy, and leadership have created chaos and stress for students and their families heading into the 2020-21 school year. In the midst of all the confusion, however, there are legitimate opportunities for students and their families to thrive and excel.
If you are a parent, educator, or student who is looking for answers or support, I can help.
Please Contact Me today with your questions, which may include these and more:
- How can I navigate education/school policy, technology, life online, and balance at home so that my child continues to learn, connect with friends, stay active and engaged, and build their portfolio for graduation and beyond while I work and we all get through this in a healthy way?
- How can I communicate more effectively with teachers and school/district administrators so that I know I’m getting through and my child’s needs are getting met?
- How can I support my child with online content and/or personalized teaching, tutoring, coaching, or counseling that provides the interaction I know my child needs to be successful?
- How can I connect with a California-credentialed teacher to administer a homeschooling program?
- How can I connect with a community of peers who are dealing with similar issues?
For Schools & Organizations
I train educators and speak to schools, businesses, conferences, and general audiences about:
- Open-Source Learning
- Memorable Teaching
- Creativity & Innovation
- Education Technology
- Leadership & Management
- Connected Learning Summit at M.I.T.
- O’Reilly Open Source Convention
- Royal Geographic Society
- MacArthur Foundation’s Digital Media & Learning Conference
- Response to COVID-19
- Open-Source Learning & transforming public institutions
- Building a team and a community in a fractured culture
- Blockchain applications in education
- Open-Source Learning and safe communities
- Open-Source Learning strategies for business development.
I also facilitate meetings, mediate conflicts, and advise leaders. Please Contact Me to design a program that best meets your needs.